Terms and Conditions
These are the General Terms and Conditions that apply to the services of Piment Catering, located at Amperestraat 66, Hilversum, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 81672381. Known to the tax authorities under VAT number 862176967B01
1. Services 1.1 Piment Catering aims to prepare meals that are delivered to customers' orders at the address they have specified. 1.2 You can order your meal up to one day in advance via www.pimentcatering.nl. 1.3 An order is final when Piment Catering has confirmed it to you by e-mail. Piment Catering is at all times free to refuse an order. 1.4 You can cancel your order up to 23.59 hours prior to the day of delivery at www.pimentcatering.nl without any costs. After that, the legal “right of withdrawal for distance contracts” does not apply, because the products are perishable in nature and cannot be returned.
2. Account 2.1 Before you can order, you must register with the following information: your name, address, (an alternative delivery address, if applicable), e-mail address, telephone number and bank account number. You hereby give permission for this data to be used for the management of your account and in the context of the delivery and settlement of your orders. 2.2 You guarantee to Piment Catering that the information you provide is correct and complete. You must inform Piment Catering in good time of any changes in the data, because otherwise your order or the settlement cannot go well. 2.3. Piment Catering is at all times free to refuse and / or terminate the creation of an account at its own discretion or to deny access to the account without stating reasons. A termination of an account will be communicated in writing by means of the specified e-mail address. 2.4. When creating an account you will receive a username and password that you can use to place your order and view your own order page.
3. Intellectual property rights 3.1 All intellectual property rights with regard to our website and our services rest exclusively with Piment Catering and / or our licensors. 3.2 The use that you may make of the website and our services is limited to what is stipulated on the website and in these General Terms and Conditions. 3.3 Piment Catering has the right to use your submitted contributions, such as reviews, for all its current and future activities. Insofar as intellectual property rights rest on these contributions, you transfer them unconditionally and free of charge to Piment Catering. As far as possible, you also waive any personality rights. You guarantee to Piment Catering that you have the right to make the submitted contributions available and to transfer the rights thereon as described above. 3.4 Piment Catering has the right to place and / or remove your contribution on the website at its own discretion, whether or not stating the (user) name provided by the user.
4. Liability 4.1 The utmost care is given to the services provided by Piment Catering and the meals meet the reasonable quality and food hygiene requirements. 4.2 Piment Catering does not guarantee, however, that the service will be error-free, will fully comply with the specified description and / or image, or will deliver the result desired by the user. Piment Catering does not give any guarantee if any defects are (partly) caused by the user himself or a third party and / or defects caused by external factors or incorrect or incompetent use. 4.3 Piment Catering reserves the right to make changes to the meal to be delivered if necessary. You will be informed of significant changes no later than 1 day prior to the agreed delivery date, after which you will of course have the opportunity to cancel the order free of charge. 4.4 You must report any complaints immediately or within a reasonable period after delivery, with a clear and complete description of the complaints. 4.5 Piment Catering is not liable for any indirect or consequential damage that occurs due to or as a result of using our services or from the inability to use our services. This limitation of liability does not apply in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of Piment Catering and / or our directors. 4.6 Piment Catering is not liable in the event of a situation due to force majeure. 4.7 Piment Catering has the right to cancel an already accepted order no later than 2 days before the agreed delivery date by means of an e-mail message or by telephone, without being liable to you for this. 4.8 You are responsible for the use you make of our services. (including the use made by those with whom you share meals). Possible intolerances to certain nutrients, allergies and the like belong to the user's risk sphere, even if you have informed Piment Catering in advance, and Piment Catering cannot be held responsible for any damage and / or health problems resulting from this. 4.9 You indemnify Piment Catering against any claim by yourself or third parties in any way arising from or in connection with the use of our services.
5. Price and payment 5.1 The rates for our services are published on the website. 5.2 Payments will not be refunded, except in the event of cancellation of an order in the manner as determined on the website and / or in these General Terms and Conditions.
7. General 7.1 These General Terms and Conditions and the content of our services can be adjusted by us at any time. We also have the right to stop our services at any time. 7.2 Dutch law applies to these General Terms and Conditions and our services. The competent court in Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes. 7.3 In the event that one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid and / or destroyed, the other provisions will remain in full force. The void or voided provision will then automatically be replaced by a provision that does as much justice as possible to the purpose of the void or voided provision. 7.4 In the event that one or more parts or assets of the company of Piment Catering are transferred, Piment Catering has the right to transfer all parts of the website, including any contributions from users, and all accounts.
Hilversum, May 1, 2021
I'm a wholesale inquiries section. I'm a great place to inform other retailers about how they can sell your stunning products. Use plain language and give as much information as possible in order to promote your business and take it to the next level!
I'm the second paragraph in your wholesale inquiries section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I'm a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.